That is what we stand for
Institution articles dated Dec 20, 2013
- General about the institution articles
- Preamble to the institution articles
- Purpose and name §1
- Location, legal status and accounting year §2
- Structure of the institution §3
- Management §4
- Assistance of staff members of the Visuprojekt pvt. Ltd. with research projects §5
- Assistance of staff members of the Visuprojekt pvt. Ltd. with events §6
- Financing / budget §7
- Cooperation with other research constitutions §8
- Business council §9
- Curatorship §10
- Coming into effect §11
All indications of any function have to be understood as neutral.
The constitution of in institution is governed by the institution articles acc. to the contract of association / institution articles of the Visuprojekt pvt. Ltd. dated Dec 5, 2008, document No. W 2093/2008. The frame of these institution articles is formed by the contract of association of the Visuprojekt pvt. Ltd. which contains directly applicable regulations for the institution as well.
(1) The institute is primarily dedicated to the research of regenerative energy sources to the end of producing environmentally friendly energy and its practical use.
(2) Furthermore, the institution adopts an educating character by transferring the results of the research and this way the “new knowledge” to individuals and enterprises e.g. through videos, schooling, workshops, symposiums and electronic libraries. Also expeditions are regularly arranged.
(3) The institution offers consultancy and coaching about complex contents ro both enterprises and private persons on the basis of scientifically recognized cognition.
(4) The research and the education take into account all the fields of science which includes also the so called “side sciences” and “border sciences”.
(5) The institution was founded due to a decision of the Managing Director of the Visuprojekt pvt. Ltd. dated Nov 5, 2013 under the name “VISUPREJEKT INSTITUT”.
(1) The institution’s place of management is in Stephanskirchen
(2) It has no own legal status but it is an institution within the business field of the Visuprojekt pvt. Ltd.
(3) The accounting year is the legal year
(1) The institution is divided into research areas that are to complement each other and, furthermore, an educating area.
(2) If any research groups at the institution are established so the rules determined by the management are valid for VISUPROJEKT research groups
Until further notice the institution is being managed by the Managing Director of the Visuprojekt pvt. Ltd. acc. to the contract of association / institution articles of the Visuprojekt pvt. Ltd. dated Dec 5, 2008, document No. W 2093/2008. He is leading the running business and represents the institution as well.
(1) The research and experiment jobs are executed by interested and capable staff members of the Visuprojekt pvt. Ltd.
(2) Until further notice these jobs are nonpaid
(3) As a compensation the assistants will participate in the success of the research projects.
The details will be fixed in a separate agreement.
(4) The scientific planning and development of the institution including its technical, financial and organizational basis is part of the deliberations in the institution.
(5) Under the chairmanship of the institution the following participants take part in the deliberations:
- a) scientific assistants
- b) if indicated external advisers
- c) the management of the institution
(6) The deliberations of the institution are convened by the management at least twice a year and the respective agenda will be announced in good time.
(7) The results of the deliberations will be fixed in the records.
(1) The organization, preparation and execution of events will be supported by staff members of the Visuprojekt pvt. Ltd.
(2) The clearing of the services will be executed internally between the Visuprojekt pvt. Ltd. and the INSTITUT
(1) The institution will be financed by the Visuprojekt pvt. Ltd., especially in the founding year
(2) In the medium term it is pursued that the INSTITUT finances itself by trainings, publications and video lessons that will be offered to enterprises and private persons as well.
(3) At the beginning of a calendar year a budget will be prepared by the management of the institution and submitted to the Visuprojekt pvt. Ltd. for approval. The budget focusses on:
- Experiments and research
- Communication and advertising
The institution cooperates with universities and other research institutions both in Germany and abroad.
A business council will be established for the institution. This council will regularly evaluate the scientific activities and support the institute and the institute’s management with the scientific development and the effective use of financial resources as well. Members of the business council will be internationally recognized scientists who are in general no members of the VISUPROJEKT INSTITUT. The business council will submit the results of its expertise in writing to the management of the institution.
There is a curatorship at the institution that especially has the duty to promote the communication between the institution and its social environment and the public. The curatorship comprises representatives of the politics, science, economy, media and other circles who are connected to the purpose of the institution and who are able to contribute to its success. The members will be appointed by the management of the institution.
The institution articles come into effect on Jan 1, 2014. It is approved by the management of the institution on Dec 20, 2013.